Atomiswave : la fin

Réduire
X

• Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

Si SF4 il y'a, il sortira sur system 258, et non atomiswave.

Posted by Editor, you know, the thread starter who has abandoned us like an unwanted step child for some people at snk-capcom who love Master Akuma's combo vids(but I still love snk-capcom and a... big up to Master Akuma for doing his thang, there, that should curb some death threats against me...) where he posted this yesterday, over there at snk-capcom but not here even after I asked him nicely to do so. Hey now, us 5,000 have to eat too! Here's The Stinger Reports' peoples' response to this SF4 messy.

"Dear SNK-Capcom.com,

Some of your forums members just emailed The Stinger Report website asking where the SF4 information came from. Rather than writing four seperate emails - thought it would be better to come straight to the horses mouth!

TSR recieved rumors that 'Sammy Vs. Capcom' (A-Wave) had been cancelled for a bigger project, which was later revealed as a start on SF4 development. The hardware platform was said to be A-Wave on the back of CVS dev, but the last mail we recieved said it might now be a System 258.

Can I just confirm the Stinger AM Show preview feature is not just confirming games to be shown at the event, but also games that will be confirmed or previewed. TSR has doubts about Sega Rally 3 for example but have a source that stands by his information - and as he revealed SNKP dropping the A-Wave we have to stand by him.

Just for the record Capcom's AM division is still alive and kicking if a lot smaller. They worked jointly on the Banpresto Gundam shooter and have a strong Crane and Token division.

Hope this helps,

Editor"

Commentaire

Chargement...
    X